Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits are a popular breakfast or snack food among many people. These biscuits are produced with easy-to-find components such as flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, shortening or butter, and buttermilk. They are simple to prepare and turn out fluffy, delicate, and buttery.
Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits are a delicious and simple treat that everyone will enjoy. These biscuits are a terrific complement to any meal, whether for breakfast, brunch, or a snack. You will not be disappointed if you attempt this recipe!
Let’s jump right into One of the best recipes for Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits.
Recipes for Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
These biscuits are readily accessible and have basic components, including flour, salt, baking soda, baking soda, shortening or butter, and buttermilk. They are simple to prepare and turn out airy, tender, and buttery. The outcome is a quantity of warm, freshly baked Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits that are ideal with butter, honey, or your preferred marmalade.
Let’s know the whole Recipe for Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits so that you can enjoy it too!
- Preparation – 20 Mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Total: 32 mins
- 2 cups Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening or butter, chilled
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 450° Fahrenheit (232° Celsius).
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing basin.
- Cut in the refrigerated shortening or butter with a pastry cutter or your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In the center of the mixture, create a well and ladle in the buttermilk. Stir the mixture until a pliable dough forms.
- On a surface dusted with flour, knead the dough gently 10 to 12 times.
- Using a 2 1/2-inch round biscuit cutter, roll the dough to about a half-inch thickness and cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet that has been gently greased, leaving about 1 inch between each biscuit.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter, honey, or your preferred marmalade.
How to Store Leftover Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits:
If you want to eat them within a day or two, keep them in an airtight container at room temperature. Second, if you want to preserve the biscuits for longer, place them in the refrigerator. Once again, keep them in an airtight container to keep them fresh. Biscuits may be preserved in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Finally, you may freeze the biscuits for long-term storage. Wrap each biscuit in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing it in a freezer-safe container or freezer bag. Frozen biscuits may usually be stored for up to 2-3 months. Allow frozen biscuits to defrost overnight in the refrigerator before warming them in the oven for a few minutes before serving.
Tips For Recipe for Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Utilize chilled butter for crisp layers.
- Avoid overworking the dough.
- Use minimal pressure when molding and slicing.
- Place the biscuits on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Before and after baking, brush with butter.
- Allow them to cool for a few minutes before serving.
What to Serve With Recipes for Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits?
Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits can be served in a variety of ways, making them a versatile side dish. Popular options include:
- Pairing them with butter and jam.
- Serving them with gravy.
- Eating them with fried chicken.
- Dousing them with honey.
- Using them as a framework for sandwiches stuffed with your favorite components.
We hope you like the Recipes for Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits. Let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!