Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake is a limited-time holiday confection that is only available during the winter holidays. It is a delectable delicacy that combines cheesecake’s rich, velvety texture with holiday flavors. So why not make the same cheesecake? So here we are with Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipes.
This confection is ideal for sharing with family and friends during the holiday season or for enjoying during the chilly winter months. With its festive green color and delectable cheesecake flavor, it is certain to be a success at any holiday gathering or as a wintertime dessert.
Let’s jump right into the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipes.
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipes
The Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake has a graham cracker crust and a thick and creamy cheesecake filling with a dash of vanilla flavoring. To add a festive touch, the cheesecake filling is dyed green to imitate a Christmas tree and topped with colorful sprinkles.
Let’s know the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipes so you can enjoy it too!
- Preparation – 15 Mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Chilling Time: 2 hours
- Total: 2 hours 50 mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages of softened cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Green food coloring
- Christmas sprinkles or other decorations
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing dish, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Fill a 9-inch springform pan halfway with the ingredients.
- In a separate dish, combine the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. The, beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Incorporate the vanilla extract.
- Mix just a few drops of green food coloring into the cream cheese mixture. Add extra food coloring as needed to achieve the desired shade of green.
- Fill the prepared crust with the cream cheese mixture and level the top with a spatula.
- Bake the cheesecake for 35-40 minutes or until it is set and the sides are gently browned.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool down completely in the springform pan before removing it.
- Decorate the top of the cheesecake to look like a Christmas tree with Christmas sprinkles or other things.
- Refrigerate the Little Debbie Christmas Tree cheesecake for at least 2 hours before serving.
How to Store Leftover Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake:
Allow leftover cheesecake to settle to room temperature before covering it in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and storing it in an opaque container in the refrigerator for up to 5-7 days. If storing for an extended period of time, freeze for up to 2 months. Then, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Tips For Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake:
- Before beginning, ensure that all of your ingredients are at ambient temperature. This will aid in their blending and prevent clots from forming in the cheesecake mixture.
- Do not overmix the mixture for the cheesecake. Too much air can be incorporated into the batter if it is overmixed, causing it to rise and then settle as it cools.
- Carefully avoid overbaking the cheesecake. The cheesecake may split, dry out, or become gelatinous if it is overbaked.
- Allow the cheesecake to chill completely before adding crumbs or other toppings. The embellishments may soften or fall off if the cheesecake is still warm.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least two hours prior to serving. This will aid in an appropriate setting and facilitate slicing.
What to Serve With Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipes?
You may enjoy the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake on its own, or you can serve it with whipped cream, fresh berries, hot chocolate, eggnog, or coffee to make a delightful and festive match that will help balance out the sweetness of the cheesecake.
We hope you like the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipes. Thank you for reading!